« older post. newer post » of jellybeans & hershey kisses <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19508897?origin\x3dhttp://purplefrost.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <body>
frustration, tenderness and bittersweet emotions
Saturday, October 29, 2011 4:27 PM

had a rather rough week this week. been in one of my lowest peaks in life. what with Chelsie falling ill and not being himself all this while and problems at work. arrgh makes me just wanna get away from it all

11.11.11 -- the date where the parents will come and shout/listen at teachers

18.11.11 -- the last day of school

am so filled up to the brink with bittersweet emotions. am so going to miss my lovelies. despite all the yelling making me hoarse I know I had fun times with them all. I still love J despite him making me run after him every morning in the hall. I still love S despite him chewing his fingers off and making loud noises. I still love V despite him being such an ham sup lo and going after young maids in sch. I still love C despite him being defiant at times and saying "I think I never" I even still love R despite him hurting me physically.


I just cant bring myself to like the last one, H. I freaking hate really dislike him A LOT. the noise level, the maniac laughter, the touchiness, the irritating asking of nonsensical questions. I really really really really hope that I will NEVER take him again. and he has only just joined recently. imagine if he had joined earlier. I would have gone berserk.

and I terribly hate dislike him A LOT because he makes me question my being here. I always pride myself for being a rational patient person who loves kids and I do love all my other 5 kids. its HIM that I cant love. he makes me think I'm irrational and impatient and horrible inside because when I see him, I dont even feel like talking/facing/being near him. HE makes me dread going to work and seeing him and that is def not something a teacher should do. thank goodness my horrible partner feels the same way about him. so I have some comfort knowing its not me.

I just want to get this sem over and done with. away from him, away from his annoying mother. but not away from my other 5 lovelies. I will miss them terribly.

but seems like 18th is not the end yet. there is still work to be done all the way till work really ends on the 9th. so, here comes another countdown.

towards 9/12/11!

and 11/12/11 -- VACATION. cant wait for december to come. really desperate need for it to come like now.
my personal mantra from today. *chants*


Posted by el@!ne.





♥ PROFILE

ELAINE

SOMETIMES IT'S NOT ONLY THE BAD MEMORIES THAT MAKE YOU SAD, BUT ALSO THE BEST ONES WHICH YOU KNOW WILL NOT HAPPEN FOR THE SECOND TIME


EL@!NE
♥ Hello There

whimsical.purpleholic@gmail.com

♥ I enjoy reading books with fanciful covers;
All things HOT pink & purple;
I go AWW at girlie & cute things; (So sue me)
I adore intriguing movies that keep you at the edge of the seat;
Music keeps me sane;
& I'm cooler than you

♥ Tagboard