|
Friends are the bacon bits in the salad bowl of life :)
Saturday, April 23, 2011
11:36 PM

Had a heart-to-heart talk with Danny yesterday during our catch up session at nandos & starbucks. The way we prattled on for hours felt like it was as if we didn’t have a huge gap of months of not meeting up. It felt so good talking to him it made me realize how much I missed my best friend. It also made me realize I wasn’t aware about a lot of things that happened with him these few times that we barely met. So many things have happened & we didn’t get the chance to really sit down and talk them through together. Everytime we meet up with the rest, we usually talk about the more important things like the latest updates in life, not really about problems.
It made me realize that we haven’t met up just the 2 of us alone after he got a gf. Which was like EONS ago. *Huge frown*
And now, that’s gonna change. For sure. Set aside a day for your gf. Set aside a day for me too! Time passes too fast and we tend to forget to think about the people around us when we’re busy. But if that person’s important to you, you should never “not have enough time” for him/her.
I’m glad we believe and agree on the same things. Which is probably why we’ve maintained that strong friendship over the years since secondary school. Talking to him made me think about a lot of things.. and I’m so proud of him becoming who he is today despite all the struggles that he had to overcome in the past. *Huge Hug*
Am glad I’m meeting up with Quek, Hong, Bay, Yeo every month. At least I know for sure that’s one group of friends I’ll always be in touch with despite our busy schedules. Am glad that I've met Yanping, someone at work that I can relate to, and someone who turns out to be a real twin. since we share the same birthdate and all :p. Am glad that I have these occasional meetups with people I care about. They are the ones (other than chelsie) that brighten up my life. Thumbs up for friendship! *Huge grin*
Posted by el@!ne.
|
|