« older post. newer post » of jellybeans & hershey kisses <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19508897?origin\x3dhttp://purplefrost.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <body>
positively fizzing
Monday, March 07, 2011 10:00 PM

am fizzing with anxiety at the impending appraisal on Wednesday since my 3mth probation is up soon. I doubt they’ll fire me but they might extend my probation. Eeeep. Just confirm me already wont you.


am also fizzing with excitement at the impending bbq with the class. We are combining with steadfastness (yan peng’s class! Weet!) at east coast on Thursday. Yay free food!



am fizzing with anticipation at the impending trip to Batam with the colleagues this weekend. It’ll be an awesome all girls day & night out! =)



am fizzing with zingy-ness at the impending staff bbq during the Mar hols. Yay again for free food!



am fizzing with worry at the impending meetup with the P after that though. She DID mention that she was gonna meet all of us tog rather than 1 by 1 so it Should go fairly okay. I hope.



am fizzing with worry also for the impending shaun’s home visit. Will they bombard us with questions?! Gawd I don’t even know what to expect!



Am fizzing with enthusiasm at the impending march hols. Am gonna be officially FREE for 5 3 days! woohoooooo

am fizzing so much I need fizzyotherapy. ahahaha love it!



Posted by el@!ne.





♥ PROFILE

ELAINE

SOMETIMES IT'S NOT ONLY THE BAD MEMORIES THAT MAKE YOU SAD, BUT ALSO THE BEST ONES WHICH YOU KNOW WILL NOT HAPPEN FOR THE SECOND TIME


EL@!NE
♥ Hello There

whimsical.purpleholic@gmail.com

♥ I enjoy reading books with fanciful covers;
All things HOT pink & purple;
I go AWW at girlie & cute things; (So sue me)
I adore intriguing movies that keep you at the edge of the seat;
Music keeps me sane;
& I'm cooler than you

♥ Tagboard