« older post. newer post » of jellybeans & hershey kisses <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19508897?origin\x3dhttp://purplefrost.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <body>
the reunion of the hummingbirds
Saturday, February 26, 2011 1:24 PM

Had such a freaking awesome time with wince yesterday, it felt like we were never apart at all. Conversations flowed easily and it was like the past crazy times. We ended up at hooters sharing a huge plate of wings and indulging in alcohol while enjoying the cool river breeze. We should do this more often! haha

Damn I miss those goofy days. days where we would walk side by side from classroom to classroom, one ear piece each, listening and singing tunelessly to n sync and maroon 5 and Michael buble. And irritating everyone around us incessantly. Haha those were the good times.

I wish she would come back to sg for good. It would make meeting up so much easier and frequent. We could then do all the things we used to do, like dress up like private detectives and head to the beach, dress up like tourists and take the hippo/duck tour. Pretend to be tourists (like what we did today), and go around Chinatown asking people to take pics for us. Hahahahha that was awesome.

Guess what she gave me for my bdae gift. Something from victoria’s secret. And it came in a huge bright pink victoria’s secret bag that was anything but conspicuous. A lady even approached me & asked if there was a victoria’s secret store in sg. I was like erm, no. LOL thanks a bunch my dear

Food for thought : “never give meaning to a little act of sweetness for it might give you a wrong impression as well as expectation.” Certainly sets several alarms ringing in my head if I may say so.



Posted by el@!ne.





♥ PROFILE

ELAINE

SOMETIMES IT'S NOT ONLY THE BAD MEMORIES THAT MAKE YOU SAD, BUT ALSO THE BEST ONES WHICH YOU KNOW WILL NOT HAPPEN FOR THE SECOND TIME


EL@!NE
♥ Hello There

whimsical.purpleholic@gmail.com

♥ I enjoy reading books with fanciful covers;
All things HOT pink & purple;
I go AWW at girlie & cute things; (So sue me)
I adore intriguing movies that keep you at the edge of the seat;
Music keeps me sane;
& I'm cooler than you

♥ Tagboard