« older post. newer post » of jellybeans & hershey kisses <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19508897?origin\x3dhttp://purplefrost.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <body>
Monday purples
Sunday, February 27, 2011 11:35 PM


Why is Monday so far from Friday but Friday so near to Monday?

I was dragged out of the house in the middle of my Sunday afternoon slumber by my parents. Indignant though as I felt, I have to admit it was good that I went out.

Cuz I ended up buying pretty pumps for work (they were only $9.90 a pair)! I adore sales.

And I bought a cute dog bag to put my lunchbox in for work (yes all the teachers bring their lunch. So we sort of have an illegal legal meeting at the lounge every day during lunch, gossiping about each other’s classes. Hahaha and sometimes, if I’m lucky, I’ll catch him before he leaves for the afternoon session. Eepee do! Keke

So yes where was I.. oh yeah and the dinner was awesome too. I had this Buddha jump over the wall soup (damn I forgot to take pics!) at the food junction and finished the whole pot bowl myself. HAH just the soup though. I have a small stomach remember. Hahaha I miss talking to twinnie too. She’s the only insane one that keeps me sane. When I talk crap to George, he just gives me this funny look and say I’m xiao. And starts laughing. Erm, okayyyy. LOL

He’s coming back to work tomorrow. Yayness!



Posted by el@!ne.





♥ PROFILE

ELAINE

SOMETIMES IT'S NOT ONLY THE BAD MEMORIES THAT MAKE YOU SAD, BUT ALSO THE BEST ONES WHICH YOU KNOW WILL NOT HAPPEN FOR THE SECOND TIME


EL@!NE
♥ Hello There

whimsical.purpleholic@gmail.com

♥ I enjoy reading books with fanciful covers;
All things HOT pink & purple;
I go AWW at girlie & cute things; (So sue me)
I adore intriguing movies that keep you at the edge of the seat;
Music keeps me sane;
& I'm cooler than you

♥ Tagboard