« older post. newer post » of jellybeans & hershey kisses <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19508897?origin\x3dhttp://purplefrost.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <body>
to commemorate the special day that I was born. my day.
Sunday, January 23, 2011 10:47 PM

I just realized I totally forgot to blog about my birthday. My precious forever 17 birthday (I’m just like a vampire in twilight just so you know) this year.

It went well. There was the usual work in the morning & I found someone that shared the exact date, month, and year with me! Gosh. We might even have been neighbours in the hospital baby cots! how cool is that!

We were worried that George might play a prank on us so we warned him that if he dared touch either of us, he’ll get a double prank on his birthday (which is cny chu yi actually) hahah. It worked. He steered clear of any pranks per say.

Had a mini celebration the night before with mumsie & daddie with my secret recipe’s chocolate indulgence it was heavenly! . dad’s planning to get me a faulted camera for my birthday I’m just going along with the flow. No objections of course! Haha



Hahahah this is hilarious. Really useful for my mum particularly, since she tends to blink a lot esp when her pic is taken.

Had a celebration with the James-es that night after work at one of the best ramen places ever. Though my soup was rather corny, I loved every bite of it. Thanks you guys! Big huggggg.

Had a 2nd celebration with danny & xuan the next day at another awesome place where we had this super awesome steamboat & grill with loads of food we could barely walk out of there. And the best part was, they had free flow sashimi! Omfg. seriously, I think my friends spoil me thanks for the treat & present too! Shall use it at home since I already have one in the office (though it was meant for the office) haha

Fong sis gave me this Salvatore ferragamo bag charm with Swarovski crystals. I don’t even dare to hang it on my bag for fear of scratching it. Knowing how rough and chor lor I can get, it’ll probably be scratched after the first day. so I hung it at my pouch which will be placed in the bag. Hahah

All rightey, its 10.46 now I should be heading to bed. Yes I’ve gone and joined the dark side. My usual bedtime of 2-ish am turned to 10-ish, 11-ish pm. Oh wells.



Posted by el@!ne.





♥ PROFILE

ELAINE

SOMETIMES IT'S NOT ONLY THE BAD MEMORIES THAT MAKE YOU SAD, BUT ALSO THE BEST ONES WHICH YOU KNOW WILL NOT HAPPEN FOR THE SECOND TIME


EL@!NE
♥ Hello There

whimsical.purpleholic@gmail.com

♥ I enjoy reading books with fanciful covers;
All things HOT pink & purple;
I go AWW at girlie & cute things; (So sue me)
I adore intriguing movies that keep you at the edge of the seat;
Music keeps me sane;
& I'm cooler than you

♥ Tagboard