Yesh. Time flies. Clichéd as it may sound but its so true I can’t even begin to explain how and why. They say time flies when u’re having fun. But I don’t recall having so much fun that 2010 seemed to fly past like a rocket with its ass on fire
So many events have happened in 2010 and its nostalgic taking time to think back on the year.
- Jan to May were spent finishing up my 4th year modules & having an insanely fun time manipulating participants for my experiment tog with the other desperate researchers (man I miss those days the most!)
- June was spent yoga-ing, writing up part of my thesis bit by bit, meeting Patrick, & travelling to KL with fong sis, Cheryl, & mumsie
- July to September was spent meeting Patrick, affair with thesis, & tutoring Cheryl & submission of thesis
- October was spent going for interviews (all which I didn’t end up working at), tutoring Cheryl & meeting friends to celebrate my freedom from thesis
- November was spent with an attachment to SAAC, short trip to JB with mumsie, & painting of the house purple
- December was spent awaiting Xmas, visiting Bangkok with fong sis, Cheryl, & mumsie, trekking around S’pore with Lisa, & SAAC meetings
There you go. One whole year summarized. I cant believe 11months ago I was still busy cramming participants into my tight schedule.
2010 was good. Though I’m sure there were the occasional downs, mostly there were a lot of ups and I’m thankful for that.
Now that the year has come to an end, like usual, its time for us to think about the next year and what it may bring. For me, it will bring along with it several challenges & adventures since I’m gonna officially start work on the 4th of Jan. I just hope that things will go smoothly, if not, just a little roughly & that everything will turn out fine eventually (as Nadia believes) haha
Posted by el@!ne.