« older post. newer post » of jellybeans & hershey kisses <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19508897?origin\x3dhttp://purplefrost.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <body>
hefty prices to pay
Thursday, December 02, 2010 10:10 PM

My trusty old nano breathed its last the other day. And because I obviously can't live without having portable music, I called up epic centre to ask if they serviced ipods.

I told the guy that I had a faulty ipod. he kept asking me what forty ipod. wtf.



really can go jump down already I tell you. just like how my old jc maths teacher will say "u don't know how to solve this maths sum? aiyo I can go jump down already lah" hahahh we tend to retort back with a "aiya this 2nd floor only, jump also wont die one" hahahahha

back to the ipod news, the guy finally understood when i told him my ipod was SPOILT not FAULTY (FORTY) & he told me to go to funan. and there I found out that it cost about $240 in total for investigation & repair charges. !!@#!#)(!@#@&*#

might as well get a new one right. okay lors. I headed down to nubox (wonder why I didn't go to epic-centre) to get a new one after looking at the relatively reasonable prices online

And…. The ever so friendly guy at best denki (which we stopped by as we passed by) told me I was looking at US prices. Oh crap. And whats more, after reaching nubox, we were served by a running nosy bespectacled teenager who just stood there like a statue till I looked at his shirt that read “Hi, I am XXX and am pleased to serve you”. He sure didn’t look at all pleased if u ask me. And his face turned even blacker after my dad chased him away and asked for someone who didn’t have a running nose. HAHAHHA how rude but its kinda true that salesmen with sickness shouldn’t be approaching customers. Well, truth to be told, he didn’t approach us. We approached him. Which says a lot about their wonderful service. The 2nd guy was a lot better. Like a breath of fresh air really. Too bad he gave us news that weren’t that good.

Apparently expo was having a fair and they were giving away a lot of stuff together with the ipod touch if we bought it there instead. THANK GOD I was at tampines. Dad wanted to go to epic-centre at bugis but I refused *smirk*

So turns out an ipod touch costs about $400 ++ for a 32gb and a $300 ++ for an 8gb. So I got the 32gb. Too bad there’s only ONE colour. How boring. But…. I went shopping the next day and got myself a HOT PINK cover. I Love my iLuv cover. I know I rock. Hell yeah!

I couldn’t have asked for a better time for my trusty old nano to malfunction though. Now that the house is undergoing painting, I have been quarantined inside mum’s room with chelsie. Not fair right. But mum has to give instructions to the painters & dad is working so its down to me to keep a wary eye on chelsie to make sure he doesn’t go after the painters’ legs. SIGH I should be paid to do this. Ahaha.

And all THAT packing. Seriously its like moving house all over again! So dusty so messy so dirty. *shudders*

Beauty sure has a hefty price to pay. But well. Price aside, the rooms are so pwetty! My room is now DARK PUPRLE & dark pink. Other rooms are purple as well. And the hall? Light PURPLE. I’m living in a purple house purple house purple house. *huge grin*



Posted by el@!ne.





♥ PROFILE

ELAINE

SOMETIMES IT'S NOT ONLY THE BAD MEMORIES THAT MAKE YOU SAD, BUT ALSO THE BEST ONES WHICH YOU KNOW WILL NOT HAPPEN FOR THE SECOND TIME


EL@!NE
♥ Hello There

whimsical.purpleholic@gmail.com

♥ I enjoy reading books with fanciful covers;
All things HOT pink & purple;
I go AWW at girlie & cute things; (So sue me)
I adore intriguing movies that keep you at the edge of the seat;
Music keeps me sane;
& I'm cooler than you

♥ Tagboard