« older post. newer post » of jellybeans & hershey kisses <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19508897?origin\x3dhttp://purplefrost.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <body>
Christmas ecstasy
Saturday, December 18, 2010 3:46 PM


as a memory credited to mr bushy eyebrows haahahah

Its gonna be a busy busy time in this favourite time of the year of mine. But before we get into the upcoming events, the past events have to be mentioned of course!



So.. previously, on survivor a chapter in Elaine’s life, there was the mad rush to book tickets to Bangkok. The day before we left, I had an interview (which I shall elaborate later if I get a 2nd interview. If not, I shall not say anything abt it) at the other end of sg. Even futher than yishun, which I thought was ALREADY very far. So I practically went beyond Singapore. Hahaha



So half a day was gone travelling & interviewing & travelling back. By the time I reached home, it was night and mum & I only had a few hrs before midnight to pack before we depart for the airport at 5 in the morning.



Needless to say, we arrived at terminal 2 looking like zombies. And needless to say, I didn’t sleep a wink throughout the night nor flight. It rhymes! Hahah I spent the time in the plane from sg to bkk watching home alone 2 & laughed my way there. On the plane back to sg I watched going the distance & laughed my way back. Quite amusing travelling if u ask me.



The moment we reached bkk, we headed off for shopping & more shopping. Of course, there was time for food too. Oh dear friend, thank God fuji was still there & the food was still as awesome. And the shopping? Heavenly. It certainly was retail paradise since most of the things there were pretty cheap. Mum & I went there with Fong Sis & Cheryl and we had a crazy time there what with Cheryl’s funny innocent antics & Fong Sis’s insane laughter. That was the high side part. The low side part was the carrying of all our shopping. Esp on the day we visited chak tu chak. We lugged 4 big bags of shopping around from 11am for the entire day &only reached the hotel at 8pm. Afterwhich, we unpacked our stuff, and headed out again till past midnight. Ahahha



All in all, it was an awesome trip. With eye candies (the hot ang moh manager (I think) from the hotel’s restaurant), fantastic deals (bags, shoes (I bought 5 pairs), accessories, display ornaments, snacks). The souvenirs there weren’t that nice though. In every shop that we went to, they sold the same elephant keychains/magnets which were pretty ugly honestly. Shhh. Hahaha



And to top it all off, there were pretty Christmas decorations all over siam and central. Cheryl & I had such a great time posing everywhere and taking pics. Hahahh poor Fong sis became our camera wo-man while mum sat aside sipping her Big cola (some drink they were promoting that tasted like normal Cola to me)



I would definitely wanna head back there again, with the same 5 star hotel we stayed in (which was awesome). Bangkok, I shall return!!



All rightey, that was past events. For the present new updates are that I’ve just signed up for yoga and pilates classes. Hopefully my muscles wouldn’t be aching too badly! For the future, more meetups with dearies!



A) Dad’s American friend, Lisa, visiting sg for a week (so we would be the tour guides for the wk!)


B) Medical Check-up (oh dear me I hate blood tests) to clear before I officially start work at SAAC (not confirmed yet)


C) Meeting up with the Xmen aka Danny, Xuan, & Pee on the 23rd for our little Christmas celebration


D) The reunion of the eve girls (all 4 of us finally!) on Boxing Day with Mahjong at her place!


E) Meeting up with the Noodle Gang aka Twinnie, Ann Mommy & Ken Bro on the 27th!


F) A get together with Sasi, Andrew, James, & Shaz (all 5 of us finally!) for our Universal Studios outing next year!



Like I said.. busy times ahead. But, I’m happy :D



On reality updates, I’m glad Naty & Katy won the amazing race. Go girl power! I wouldn’t mind if Brooke & Claire won either. Just as long as Thomas didn’t win. I don’t like him right from the start. Sneering jerk that looked down on his gf. Seriously what was she thinking? Same goes for the tattooed team: Vicky & Nick. Asshole kept yelling at her. Seriously she deserves SO much better.



Survivor is ending too. Hopefully either Chase or Fabio wins! *crosses toes*



Posted by el@!ne.





♥ PROFILE

ELAINE

SOMETIMES IT'S NOT ONLY THE BAD MEMORIES THAT MAKE YOU SAD, BUT ALSO THE BEST ONES WHICH YOU KNOW WILL NOT HAPPEN FOR THE SECOND TIME


EL@!NE
♥ Hello There

whimsical.purpleholic@gmail.com

♥ I enjoy reading books with fanciful covers;
All things HOT pink & purple;
I go AWW at girlie & cute things; (So sue me)
I adore intriguing movies that keep you at the edge of the seat;
Music keeps me sane;
& I'm cooler than you

♥ Tagboard