|
Heads up, hair down
Wednesday, November 17, 2010
12:59 AM
So right now I’m just living the time of my life, meeting up with people, hanging out, thinking of vacations, signing up for courses, blahblahblah. Heck I should do something I’ve always wanted to do. Maybe I should go join the amazing race. Wahaha Anywho, it was awesome seeing everyone again. Though I make it a point to try to meetup with everyone once in a few months, sometimes its hard to schedule since everyone have their own working and social lives to juggle. First up was the meetup with Annie, Twinnie, & Kennie. HAHAHA. Okay that was random. I don’t know how but somehow we became the noodle gang, thanks to the ramen, soba, and pasta we’ve been eating everytime we meet. So our next outing should involve either fishball noodle (chi), pad thai (thai), or kimchi ramen (Korean). Hahaha. I just love this pic. A sudden random perfect picture. *smiles* And then there was the meetup with Andrew, Sasi, & Shaz. Just short of James and we would be the 5 musketeers from before. It has been so long since the whole lot of us met up together due to the hectic schedule of both Sasi & James. Hopefully we’ll get to meet up soon. We still have our universal studios plan in January! Teehee.
It was fun meeting up with them again though it was not all 11 of us. Just short of.. mel mel, jam jam, than than, & ken ken. Hahaha. |
|
SOMETIMES IT'S NOT ONLY THE BAD MEMORIES THAT MAKE YOU SAD, BUT ALSO THE BEST ONES WHICH YOU KNOW WILL NOT HAPPEN FOR THE SECOND TIME
♥ I enjoy reading books with fanciful covers;
All things HOT pink & purple;
I go AWW at girlie & cute things; (So sue me)
I adore intriguing movies that keep you at the edge of the seat;
Music keeps me sane;
& I'm cooler than you