|
a facelift
Friday, November 05, 2010
12:43 AM
Have decided to revamp my blog as the old one was too flowery & took me some time to load everytime. So ta-dah! Simplicity ftw.
In other news, have been busy orientating at St Andrew’s And her name was Candy. You would think a person with such a name should be easy to get along with right. You couldn’t be more wrong. Not that she was horrendous. No she wasn’t. she was just “not nice”. If I were to compare her to the few teachers I met the 1st day and today, she would have gotten a Dreadful. So if I were to get the job there, hopefully I would never have to work with her. And I hope I would get to work with the youngest batch. So uber cute I feel like pinching their cheeks everytime I see them. Ahaha I’m kidding of course. They’ll probably hit me or something. Some of the kids there are tough to handle though. Esp those with violent tendencies or psychotic symptoms. Would take more than a male teacher to be able to hold them down. Its such a sad sad world we live in. why can’t people suddenly invent a medicine that cures all kinds of psychotic disorder. Imagine the kids having to go through all these hell. What more the parents right. But then again, some of these kids are hilarious. one kid today, who had puberty issues & never stopped mumbling about “pang sai”, burst out in a children’s day song cuz he performed it before last time. So we were endlessly entertained with his “rasa sayang, hey! Rasa sayang hey.. hey!” hahha
Looks like Chelsie right! hahahha
All rightey, am heading off to sleep. Happy deepavali’s everyone! |
|
SOMETIMES IT'S NOT ONLY THE BAD MEMORIES THAT MAKE YOU SAD, BUT ALSO THE BEST ONES WHICH YOU KNOW WILL NOT HAPPEN FOR THE SECOND TIME
♥ I enjoy reading books with fanciful covers;
All things HOT pink & purple;
I go AWW at girlie & cute things; (So sue me)
I adore intriguing movies that keep you at the edge of the seat;
Music keeps me sane;
& I'm cooler than you