« older post. newer post » of jellybeans & hershey kisses <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19508897?origin\x3dhttp://purplefrost.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <body>
canine infatuation
Sunday, November 07, 2010 4:44 PM

Was uploading the pictures taken on Chelsie’s birthday on my cam on fb & I remembered I took some from my hp. For his birthday, we bought him a slice of butter cake, a long carrot treat stick, a packet of paw prints milk biscuits, & a cow soft toy!

He was so excited upon receiving new gifts he couldn’t wait to see what he had gotten.



Haha caught him red-handed trying to sneak a peek.

Turns out now the cow is his favourite toy. The other day, while I was in my room, he ran out, grabbed the toy, and came running into my room, waiting hopefully with tail wagging as usual. If I give any indication of getting up my chair, poof! Off he goes running out waiting for me to chase him. Ahaha. Hilarious.

He’s a mischievous, naughty little rascal. But I would rather have a cheeky bum than a lazy sleepy bum (like Magnus. Shh! Haha) anytime. So I thank thee deep deep Chelsie from the bottom of my heart for being there for me everyday right from the morning when I open my eyes to see your nose staring at me. *big hug*

Currently having a headache trying to figure out which souvenir I want from the harry potter theme park. I want the different houses shirts! I want the owl/broomsticks/magnets! I want the owl puppet! I want the owl cap! I want the gryfiindor lanyard! I want the various pins! I want the pygmy puff toy! I want the chocolate frogs! Oh and the bertie bott every flavour bean from honeydukes!! Hahhah at this rate, dad’s friend will go bankrupt. Easier way would be to let me go there myself.

I definitely will. In a few years time. Got to earn money first. $$$$$.

was awesome meeting up with danny, xuan, & pee again after so long & relegating my job adventures with them & whatnot. thanks guys for being so supportive & lending a listening ear as I went on & on & on. hahah love you guys deep deep too! =)



Posted by el@!ne.





♥ PROFILE

ELAINE

SOMETIMES IT'S NOT ONLY THE BAD MEMORIES THAT MAKE YOU SAD, BUT ALSO THE BEST ONES WHICH YOU KNOW WILL NOT HAPPEN FOR THE SECOND TIME


EL@!NE
♥ Hello There

whimsical.purpleholic@gmail.com

♥ I enjoy reading books with fanciful covers;
All things HOT pink & purple;
I go AWW at girlie & cute things; (So sue me)
I adore intriguing movies that keep you at the edge of the seat;
Music keeps me sane;
& I'm cooler than you

♥ Tagboard