|
blahhh
Sunday, October 24, 2010
1:44 AM
Met up with Xuan today to get Danny’s present (I realize its always either Xuan & me or Danny & me. Never Sheena & me hahha). Anyways it was good seeing him again and relegating tales of what I have been up to these past days. Be it emotionally, socially, or financially hahah. After a long talk with him regarding The work issues, I realize that its not essential that we work in fields that are directly linked to what we study afterall. I mean, its not of utmost necessity to work in directly relevant jobs. Like he’s studying science. He doesn’t plan to work in science. All he’s after is high pay. Hahah. All I’m after is an interesting busy job. And moderate pay of course. Hahahha. Who said money doesn’t make the world go round. Money makes me go travel around the world. So it IS important. Teehee. So right now I’m considering the job offers. And have yet to come to a conclusion. I guess I just have to wait and see how it goes. The usual. Wait and see. Hopefully things will turn out right by itself and everything’s going to be okay. Ok who am I kidding. |
|
SOMETIMES IT'S NOT ONLY THE BAD MEMORIES THAT MAKE YOU SAD, BUT ALSO THE BEST ONES WHICH YOU KNOW WILL NOT HAPPEN FOR THE SECOND TIME
♥ I enjoy reading books with fanciful covers;
All things HOT pink & purple;
I go AWW at girlie & cute things; (So sue me)
I adore intriguing movies that keep you at the edge of the seat;
Music keeps me sane;
& I'm cooler than you