« older post. newer post » of jellybeans & hershey kisses <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19508897?origin\x3dhttp://purplefrost.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <body>
boyfriend-less
Tuesday, August 17, 2010 12:23 AM

I’ve had it up to here *points to neck* on the boyfriend talk already. First Cr, age 24, announces that she’s has a bf last year. And now she’s getting married next year. And being with their family is all talk abt how they want the wedding to be etc.. and talks of the younger sis, Cy, age 21 on HER marriage in future with her bf, N.

Maybe its just me. I’m feeling left out as one by one my friends are announcing that they are attached and before u know it, they are getting married. What’s going to happen to me once they start their families? They’ll be too busy with their families to care about other single people like me! Eeeeks. I feel like Ted in HIMYM which is really funny since Ted is like pushing his thirties whereas I’m not even 25.

All my cousins are attached. H & S are married. R is getting married next month. J, I, D, C, & D are all attached. The only ones not attached are 11yr old L & 4yr old S. wahahah. And even though I grin & behave like I don’t give a damn, during new years, its just so weird sitting around couples & parents. Like okay. Yes I study here. I’m studying this. Graduating soon. That’s how much small talk u can make with your cousin’s other half. And then, stony silence.

Now pee AND danny are attached. xuan used to be. till early aug where he ended it but wells long story. Main point is. PEE has already been with her bf for over a yr. I’m sure she’ll be the first to announce wedding plans. Oh gawd. By then I really would be babysitting her kids and asking if I could be godma. And now Danny is attached too. And being out with him is not as fun as it used to be. what with him saying “my gf” in almost every thing I talk about. I guess I should cut him some slack. Afterall, its his honeymoon period. Pple are usually disgustingly mushy and cant stop talking abt their other halves at this pt. it was weird seeing his gf that day. More like abrupt. But she was okay. Seemed rather nice actually. So kudos! J I should ask him to let me be his kids godma too.

Marilyn got attached too. Several years ago. I rembr us complaining back then about how we cant have the guys we want, but always get the ones we don’t want. She was my single-buddy. Ahahaha. And then she went and got herself an ang-moh bf. SO JEALOUS. Hahahaha. Imagine her kids in future. Ohmygoooooodnessly cute. Eeeeeeeip.

Sooner or later, my twin is going to leave me for a boy. I just know it. And I’ll be left to mope alone with shaz. Hahahah. And shaz will leave me for a boy too. Her aunt already tried to matchmake her with some indo actor. Hahahaha. Hilarious. Oh and there’s wince. I don’t even know if she’s already attached. she claims she’s not. but I hardly see her what with her being thousands of miles away in LA. Wonder if she’s coming back.

Maybe it’s a “everyone’s having a bf/gf! I should have one” trend. The we must have what others have rule. Not really rule, just some stupid subconscious alarm that makes u desperate to have what others have. I should just grab some random innocent guy and ask him to be my bf. At least I wont be alone during new years! Ahahahah then I can do this!


U jump. I jump! Wahahahahahahaha


Ok be serious now stop playing. With my high expectations of guys, it’ll be a miracle if any random guy actually suits my cup of tea hahah. But I mean, really, my mum didn’t seem too worried when I told her I might not get married at all. I highly suspect she wants me to be single all my life and take care of her & dad instead of running ard out with my bf. Maybe I should lower my expectations. But thinking back to those guys that I have rejected cuz they didn’t meet my expectations, I highly doubt I would be happy with them.

Nah I’ll never settle. No matter how desperate I am, or how much the guy may like me, I just can’t envisage myself biting my lip and trying to like someone I don’t. so here’s to old maid-dom.

Who’s going to be there for me like this when I need them?


Hahahahahahaha SO CUTE



Posted by el@!ne.





♥ PROFILE

ELAINE

SOMETIMES IT'S NOT ONLY THE BAD MEMORIES THAT MAKE YOU SAD, BUT ALSO THE BEST ONES WHICH YOU KNOW WILL NOT HAPPEN FOR THE SECOND TIME


EL@!NE
♥ Hello There

whimsical.purpleholic@gmail.com

♥ I enjoy reading books with fanciful covers;
All things HOT pink & purple;
I go AWW at girlie & cute things; (So sue me)
I adore intriguing movies that keep you at the edge of the seat;
Music keeps me sane;
& I'm cooler than you

♥ Tagboard