« older post. newer post » of jellybeans & hershey kisses <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19508897?origin\x3dhttp://purplefrost.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <body>
nonsense
Thursday, July 22, 2010 12:34 AM

Have been staying up way past 3am and I scored a way past 430 am last night. Reminiscent of the old world cup days or rather mornings eh. Its not that I want to do so. I just can’t get myself to sleep. And I end up breezing past morning and asking myself why my day is so short when it starts at 12 noon.

Up till now, I only have 3596 words. So I’m left with.. whats 10 000 – 3596? I’m too lazy to count. All I know is, it’s a lot. So there. Thank goodness lit review only comprises of 5000 words. So I’m almost almost almost there.

Usually I tell myself not to crap too much cuz I tend to overshoot the word limit. Now for my final assignment, I have to crap more. How ironic.

To curb my boredom I have sent resumes after resumes to job agencies and companies in hope that they wouldn’t mind having someone who has yet to finish her degree to work with them. Alas I hope too much sometimes. Other than a few useless job interviews, I have heard nothing from them. Sigh.

in desperate need for tummy-ache laughter. after the meetup with shaz last tues where we spent nearly 12 hrs tog from orchard to changi, my tummy never felt the same again. apart from the delightful wings that were filling it, it was aching from all the laughter. man i miss the good old school days where we get to crap all we want in class.

I never thought I would say this but I miss school. already. sobs

and I miss watching the world cup. sobs. I even dreamt that Nadia & I were watching the match between Spain & Netherlands LIVE. hahaha awesome much?

and I miss everyone.
I miss my dearies.. pee, danny, xuan (even tho we just met recently).. lirong, vina, p2 (we haven met tog all 4 of us for ages!).. twin (u're soooo busy nowadays! I miss u being bored online everyday).. huairou team-mates (except a few u-know-whos).. fellow researchers.. alyson, audris, zhenxiong, chad, hui li, jul, shan, ming ze, justin, jun yan. (I miss those good old desperate researching times where we grabbed every innocent passerby to use as a participant)

sigh. I need to stop being so sad. and laugh more.


there. sadness gone. madness resume. ahahaha



who else better than him to cheer me up. ahahah


oh and I love this. HAHAHAHA way to go robpat!



Posted by el@!ne.





♥ PROFILE

ELAINE

SOMETIMES IT'S NOT ONLY THE BAD MEMORIES THAT MAKE YOU SAD, BUT ALSO THE BEST ONES WHICH YOU KNOW WILL NOT HAPPEN FOR THE SECOND TIME


EL@!NE
♥ Hello There

whimsical.purpleholic@gmail.com

♥ I enjoy reading books with fanciful covers;
All things HOT pink & purple;
I go AWW at girlie & cute things; (So sue me)
I adore intriguing movies that keep you at the edge of the seat;
Music keeps me sane;
& I'm cooler than you

♥ Tagboard