« older post. newer post » of jellybeans & hershey kisses <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19508897?origin\x3dhttp://purplefrost.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <body>
world cup madness
Tuesday, June 15, 2010 10:15 PM

am watching the match between Portugal and Ivory Coast now as I type with my eyes half closed.. the world cup is really seriously draining all my energy away with its 230 matches daily..

too afraid to sleep in case I smash the alarm & miss the match, I have hardly been fully asleep between 12+ to 230 & end up staying wide awake waiting for the match to start. and it HAS to start at 230 right. gawd

anyway, GERMANY WON! 4-0 against Australia.. superbly awesome!! quoting from my Dad "Germany was on a totally higher level than Australia". hahah wheet wheeet! Miroslav Klosé was amazing as usual. To date, he has scored in ELEVEN world cup goals. ELEVEN. can you believe it? I'm still gobsmacked. ♥♥♥ and as much as I like Italy to win, Paraguay proved to be a challenging competitor. it was nearly impossible to get the ball pass them. was almost like the entire team went after the ball all the time.

and there's Brazil vs North Korea later.. Gonna predict North Korea to be flattened haha. Brazillians are well knowned to be world cup domineering.

AND... I'm going to miss a match between Germany & Serbia while I'm away! yyyyyyyikes. I'm contemplating staying cooped up in the hotel room to watch it. sigh HOW.

on a side note, was trudging my way out of school today after a meetup with Pat to discuss the insignificant results. more like him trying to cheer me up than me doing any work actually ha. he's so nice I'm so damn glad I got him as a sup. and I saw Chad. who went all the way to school to pay school fees.

yes you read right.
to pay $$.
I wouldn't do that unless u dragged me all the wayy.

saw Zhenxiong too and spent the next 10 minutes standing in the middle of the pathway comparing our miserable lives haha. and the reason why he went to school? to get back his assignment cuz his lecturer refused to reveal their scores online.

...
that sucks.

hehehe.


and this is hilarious.




I believe I can touch the skies... *spread my wings and fly awayyyy*

hehehhehe



Posted by el@!ne.





♥ PROFILE

ELAINE

SOMETIMES IT'S NOT ONLY THE BAD MEMORIES THAT MAKE YOU SAD, BUT ALSO THE BEST ONES WHICH YOU KNOW WILL NOT HAPPEN FOR THE SECOND TIME


EL@!NE
♥ Hello There

whimsical.purpleholic@gmail.com

♥ I enjoy reading books with fanciful covers;
All things HOT pink & purple;
I go AWW at girlie & cute things; (So sue me)
I adore intriguing movies that keep you at the edge of the seat;
Music keeps me sane;
& I'm cooler than you

♥ Tagboard