the world cup fever is on and raging. yesterday's opening match with south Africa playing host was a disappointment when neither south Africa nor Mexico scored in the first half. I personally felt that Mexico should have scored in a another goal. they had so much more possession of the ball. AND.. the goal from south Africa was such a fluke. there were NIL defenders at the goalpost when Tshabalala scored.
nice name eh? esp the last part of the name. it has a nice ringing tune to it.
HAHAHAH.
was contemplating walking to the cc (which is a good 3.5 stops away) last night at 2am to catch the 230am match between France and Uruguay. laziness and fatigue got the better of me and I ended up snoozing in bed. thank goodness I didnt though. with a score of 0-0 it would be such a waste of energy walking 3.5 bus stops.
hopefully will be able to catch the upcoming 3 matches of Korea vs Greece, Argentina vs Nigeria & England vs Usa at HOME tonight. walking around at 2 in the morning doesnt seem like quite a good idea. but well, we'll see. desperate times call for desperate measures after all.
and despite the world cup fever, there's still essays to write, participation logs to submit, holiday to Kl to plan ( what to bring! ), harry potter addiction to quench, and of course, that bugger: thesis to write.
but for now, i'm still in the grieving mood over dumbledore's death.
I shall retreat to my sombre bed to continue weeping. gd day y'all.