they say to always count your blessings, be thankful for what you already have instead of clamouring for what you don't and possibly can't have. well, easier said than done. it takes a lot not to be envious of others who just seem to have it all. whereas you, no matter how hard you think to yourself that someday it'll be better, no, that day still eludes you. its funny how we just can't get enough of wants like for me, I want so many things its highly impossible for me to ever be fully happy. haha but then again, who is confident enough to say that they are truly satisfied with whatever they have right.. in no particular rank or order,I want a car (prefably either a Volkswagen beetle/ a mini cooper/ a Suzuki swift)
I want to travel to Europe, America, & Australia
I want to stay in a cottage
I want awesome consistent grades
I want a boyfriend who loves me as much as I love him
I want perfect health for all my loved ones including me
I want to be able to secure a good-paying job in future to fulfil want no. 1,2,3
I want a perfect beach setting wedding but want no. 5 has to be fulfilled first
I want to continue being in my circle of friends for life & hopefully not lose touch with any single one of them
yeah I can't think of any more wants. of course, I'm sure I'll regurgitate more given more time but thats about it for now.. these are the things I long to have. some of them, which I'm sure are what most people who don't already have them, will long for too. but well, I'm just gonna take a little time off today to think about what I already have and be thankful for them. Its always better to just focus on what you already have no matter how miniscule they are in proportion as compared to the want list, than focus on what you are denied.
I am thankful that my loved ones are healthy currently
I am thankful for Chelsie. He haz brightened my days many many
I am thankful that I was able to get into the honors program
I am thankful that Pat is my sup
I am thankful that I am still able to keep in touch with my closest oldest friends
I am thankful for my crazy bunch of friends. without them, my life would have sucked
I am thankful that I have gotten the chance to travel overseas before. (twin, did u know that my dream destination is Italy?) haha even had a crazy plan with shuzzie to travel there after graduating. her condition was that we visit paris too. hahaa so yup, my thank thee list. its nice to know that some things are still going my way. well, no one gets exactly everything that they want. I have friends who just seem to have it all. but I'm sure hidden behind prying eyes are issues that they are not proud of and wish they could change too.. thats what I hope they have lah. they better do hahah :p
Posted by el@!ne.