|
funny images
Sunday, May 02, 2010
1:00 AM
to the numerous countless number of people that hog the express queue in supermarkets, can't you read. or can't you count? ok. since you can't do either, here's a simple picture representation. yes 15 is THIS many. GET IT? huuuray. now get lost. muahahah I'm on a terrific evil streak here. and this is what I wish I COULD do to the irritating twits of humankind behind me on the plane. stay there and be quiet till we land ya? awesome. and that includes the people in front that like to push their chairs backwards allll the wayy. how the hell am I suppose to have space like that? do you want me to get cramps. or worse still, deep-vein thrombosis. oh you evil twit. stowstowstow. at least I've upgraded from melting. to stowing that is. *EVIL GRIN* |
|
SOMETIMES IT'S NOT ONLY THE BAD MEMORIES THAT MAKE YOU SAD, BUT ALSO THE BEST ONES WHICH YOU KNOW WILL NOT HAPPEN FOR THE SECOND TIME
♥ I enjoy reading books with fanciful covers;
All things HOT pink & purple;
I go AWW at girlie & cute things; (So sue me)
I adore intriguing movies that keep you at the edge of the seat;
Music keeps me sane;
& I'm cooler than you