|
psych assignment
Monday, April 12, 2010
4:06 PM
Our assignment for the week was to do one of the following and note down people’s reactions and what we’ve learned from this experience. When speaking with someone (a friend, parents or stranger), A) walk off mid-way while they are still speaking B) stare at them in their eyes and continue the conversation C) sit next to them. like literally right up close D) touch them. like way too much touching E) look disinterested and bored Basically just violate any non-verbal behaviour. So if you can think of more, just continue the list. Its definitely longer than A-E. As you can see, it was one of the most fun assignment ever. Our lecturer shared with us how little experiments like this enabled her to have a lot of things going her way. For example, if she wanted to have more space to herself in the train, all she had to do was just to place herself realllllly close to the person next to her. And that person will be too freaked out to sit there any longer. And she will have the empty seat next to her. Brilliant isn’t it. And if you’re in a naughty mood, try going into an almost crowded lift and stand in the middle. And while everyone is looking everywhere else other than at each other, stare at each of them. like scrutinize kinda stare. *giggles* I love psychology. I know you’re dying to know which one I did for my assignment. I did B. And it was… amusing, comical, hilarious, and straight-face challenging. |
|
SOMETIMES IT'S NOT ONLY THE BAD MEMORIES THAT MAKE YOU SAD, BUT ALSO THE BEST ONES WHICH YOU KNOW WILL NOT HAPPEN FOR THE SECOND TIME
♥ I enjoy reading books with fanciful covers;
All things HOT pink & purple;
I go AWW at girlie & cute things; (So sue me)
I adore intriguing movies that keep you at the edge of the seat;
Music keeps me sane;
& I'm cooler than you