|
medusa and her eyesight
Tuesday, April 20, 2010
4:22 PM
 saw this and it gave me the giggles. poor medusa. she can never get her eyes checked. ever. I really admire optometrists. imagine having to stare into someone'e eyes to get them checked. its okay if the eyes are pretty ones. what if they are yellow-veined thick with cataracts and glaucoma. oh dear friend. ok I really should stop my procrastination. what with so much stuff on my plate at the moment. assignments, essays, presentations, data analysis and all the other paraphrenalia and whatnot I hardly have time to stop and breathe and here I am blogging.I realize I blog a lot more when I'm facing the computer screen at home under the blast of the air-con. maybe I should switch on the fan instead. but that would turn me into a sweltering hot melting freak. oh hell, who cares. the air- con stays on.
Posted by el@!ne.
|
|