|
foodfight
Thursday, April 08, 2010
9:04 PM
have officially reached my target number of participants *pauses for an elaborate moment for celebration cheers* but now that I have spent so many fun days in school with the nonsensical desperate other researchers, part of me wishes I'm not done yet. I still want to mingle with the nutty few along the now-famous corridor thanks to a friend of mine who was busy selling his business right outside my research lab door. yes you saw right. my dear friend opened his own research lab 5 outside my lab, on the floor, cornering every participant we had and every student that walked past. one poor innocent guy even said he wished he didn't walk pass. teehee poor chap had to participate in not 1, not 2, not 3, but wait for it, 4 studies! I would have grabbed him too if he hadnt already done mine. teehee. in need of credit points? come do our studies! not in need of credit points? don't worry we'll figure something else out! either way, u're here to stay! sounds like some ad huh. haha and we had lotsa fun being each other's participants too. lets trade, I'll do urs and you'll do mine! *cue suggestive raise of eyebrows* hilarious I tell you. all of us didn't bother reading each other's info sheet at all. give us. aiya nah return u. hahaah things have been going great so far. with research.. even with class. trauma class to be specific, since we have such a great lecturer who gives everyone full marks for the 3 assignments. teehee. awesome! all I need now is a car and everything will be perfect. a hot bf will be great too but well you can't be too greedy. so a car will be enough! so I don't have to lug my heavy bag to school everyday and end up with a sore neck now. and it will make things SO convenient. and save all that travelling time. sigh will some kind soul just buy me a car? to end things on a even more positive note, i saw this somewhere and thought it was funny. brings the meaning of food fight to a totally new level. wahhaa mustard FTW! and fries too of course! :D |
|
SOMETIMES IT'S NOT ONLY THE BAD MEMORIES THAT MAKE YOU SAD, BUT ALSO THE BEST ONES WHICH YOU KNOW WILL NOT HAPPEN FOR THE SECOND TIME
♥ I enjoy reading books with fanciful covers;
All things HOT pink & purple;
I go AWW at girlie & cute things; (So sue me)
I adore intriguing movies that keep you at the edge of the seat;
Music keeps me sane;
& I'm cooler than you