« older post. newer post » of jellybeans & hershey kisses <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19508897?origin\x3dhttp://purplefrost.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <body>
confession of love
Saturday, April 17, 2010 10:19 PM

had an awesome time with the girlies on thursday ♥

we should hang out like this more often. just that we would have to do lunch somewhere cheaper. a lot a lot cheaper.

it was fun trying out all the crazy accessories on our hairs and heads (for country hats)

and something happened to Chelsie the next day. earlier on, I had arranged for the groomers (I still giggle at this word- welcome the groom! i mean, groomer! where's the brider then? teeheeee) anyway I arranged for him to be groomed. (HA) and I was greeted by a skinny small face dog when I reached home in the evening.

if not for his incessant licking, I would not have known it was Chelsie at first glance. of course, at closer and more glances, its obviously him lah. anyway the point is. on Friday after reaching home, Chelsie was on his leash as my dad had just brought him for a walk downstairs. and he couldnt move. nor run towards me. nor jump at my feet and lick me. you get the point.

so I teased him for a little bit and went to do my things. while my mum washed him up.. then as I settled down to watch survivor, I heard this pitterpatter of feet and turned to the left. Chelsie was GALLOPING. HAHAHA

and he took one big leap up the table and another huuuuuge leap towards my lap. and tada! goal reached. licking starts.

and to me, thats his little confession of love. and I felt loved more than ever. =) i think my dad was a little jealous. teehee. *grins*


I love my dog.



Posted by el@!ne.





♥ PROFILE

ELAINE

SOMETIMES IT'S NOT ONLY THE BAD MEMORIES THAT MAKE YOU SAD, BUT ALSO THE BEST ONES WHICH YOU KNOW WILL NOT HAPPEN FOR THE SECOND TIME


EL@!NE
♥ Hello There

whimsical.purpleholic@gmail.com

♥ I enjoy reading books with fanciful covers;
All things HOT pink & purple;
I go AWW at girlie & cute things; (So sue me)
I adore intriguing movies that keep you at the edge of the seat;
Music keeps me sane;
& I'm cooler than you

♥ Tagboard