« older post. newer post » of jellybeans & hershey kisses <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19508897?origin\x3dhttp://purplefrost.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <body>
awesomeness
Thursday, April 29, 2010 5:20 PM

I thought and I know our presentation last night was awesome. ok thats an understatement. it was mind-blowingly fantabulously awesome! like kaboooshi kinda awesome

haha

really. not just self-praise but everyone thought so too. our hilarious portrayals of sleep disorders coupled with dramatic screams and zx's powdery white hair and walking stick left the class in stictches. too bad we left out the eye shadow or shaz would have looked more dramatically traumatized looking.

if only all presentations could be so fun. i would look forward to class presentations ALL THE TIME. oh wells. sadly it would be the last time we're collaborating to put together such a fine masterpiece. the next presentation would be a formal one, and with more anxious less-fun people.. so well, c'est la vie. we cant have the best of both worlds all the time.

nearly had a heart-attack the other day when I realized there were 24episodes of HIMYM instead of 20. there were only 20 in my hard disk. so I frantically went on a hunt for the next 3 episodes and satisfied my curiosity. thank goodness shaz came to my rescue the next day with those 4 episodes and I could heave a sigh of relief. and now I'm testing my will power to slowly finish season 5. not too fast now..



Posted by el@!ne.





♥ PROFILE

ELAINE

SOMETIMES IT'S NOT ONLY THE BAD MEMORIES THAT MAKE YOU SAD, BUT ALSO THE BEST ONES WHICH YOU KNOW WILL NOT HAPPEN FOR THE SECOND TIME


EL@!NE
♥ Hello There

whimsical.purpleholic@gmail.com

♥ I enjoy reading books with fanciful covers;
All things HOT pink & purple;
I go AWW at girlie & cute things; (So sue me)
I adore intriguing movies that keep you at the edge of the seat;
Music keeps me sane;
& I'm cooler than you

♥ Tagboard