« older post. newer post » of jellybeans & hershey kisses <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19508897?origin\x3dhttp://purplefrost.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <body>
true friends
Friday, March 05, 2010 2:08 PM


Its only in times of need that you start to realize who your true friends are. I have this quote pasted on my wall (under my air-con haha) that says "I value the friend who for me finds time on the calendar. But I CHERISH the friend who for me does not consult the calendar." Of course it does not literally mean I cherish friends who are too free to have anything in their schedules. Just that I cherish those who would come to your aid no matter how busy they might be. No matter how busy you are, you can always spare just a few minutes of your precious time for me right?

I thank those friends that agreed to help almost immediately after I seeked their help. I also thank those that agreed to help after some hesitation (for god knows what reason. maybe they felt bad? oh wells). I also thank those that agreed to help after pitying me on the gargantuan number of research participants I need ( I need 24. which is insane. but 16 should be enough I hope. :p)

and last of all I thank those that agreed to help without any questions asked. those that don't even have classes nearby but still make the effort to help me. those that don't ask anything and just say yup count me in. those that think they know how I felt when I needed participants and agreed to help to ease my worry. I love you guys. a lot. really. truely. and I will do whatever it takes to repay you guys for the help you have given to me.

for those that declined to help because of other commitments because they already set plans for badminton or because oh its too far to travel ALL the way there and those who pretended not to receive my sms and those that went offline after I asked for your help, well I still have to thank you.

thank you for teaching me who my true friends are and who isn't. I won't say anything nasty to you if I happen to see you again in future but if you suddenly realize you're being scraped off my friendship list, you know why.

fair-weathered friends, shallow superficial friends, back-stabbing friends, I bid you farewell.

another emotional post as tripply would say. but who cares. I'm a girl. I can afford to be emotional. Its the guys who want to show their emotional side but who have to act all nonchalant and macho because they are GUYS that I pity. too bad for you. :p

who says girls can't be emotional AND rational? its good to be a girl. :)



Posted by el@!ne.





♥ PROFILE

ELAINE

SOMETIMES IT'S NOT ONLY THE BAD MEMORIES THAT MAKE YOU SAD, BUT ALSO THE BEST ONES WHICH YOU KNOW WILL NOT HAPPEN FOR THE SECOND TIME


EL@!NE
♥ Hello There

whimsical.purpleholic@gmail.com

♥ I enjoy reading books with fanciful covers;
All things HOT pink & purple;
I go AWW at girlie & cute things; (So sue me)
I adore intriguing movies that keep you at the edge of the seat;
Music keeps me sane;
& I'm cooler than you

♥ Tagboard