|
toe issues
Sunday, March 21, 2010
5:57 PM
am just about done with my 136th manipulation of my 136th participant's score. am just about done with manipulating people haha right, nice try I forsee another long week ahead. days filled with manipulation and deceit and of course the honest truth during the debriefing. days filled with recorded tv shows for my enjoyment at night after a long day days filled with my body filled up with caffiene. so mon, same routine in school till 6pm. and tuesday same routine till 6pm, and wednesday same routine till 10pm. thank goodness no one arranged any participation on thursday. which leaves me some time to do something about this toe of mine. I rather not call it mine but well, it might feel hurt. so yeah, its mine, sadly. might just finally pluck up the courage to go see the doctor to have it removed after all. ![]() yikes. |
|
SOMETIMES IT'S NOT ONLY THE BAD MEMORIES THAT MAKE YOU SAD, BUT ALSO THE BEST ONES WHICH YOU KNOW WILL NOT HAPPEN FOR THE SECOND TIME
♥ I enjoy reading books with fanciful covers;
All things HOT pink & purple;
I go AWW at girlie & cute things; (So sue me)
I adore intriguing movies that keep you at the edge of the seat;
Music keeps me sane;
& I'm cooler than you