|
flashforward and mystery shopping stories
Tuesday, March 30, 2010
5:36 PM
Ok been spending the last couple of days since I last blogged, agonizing over cute guys and lamenting my tragic depressed life. Well, not really. I only do that when I watch flashforward and watch Joseph Fiennes. So when I’m not watching, I don’t agonize nor lament. Wahaha Seriously. He’s hawt. Like screamingly hawt. of course i'd prefer him without the facial hair. haha Anyway other than the flashforward marathon, I have been busy with more mystery shopping, and more research manipulation.. oh and I caught “how to tame a dragon” yest too. Haha never expected to watch that but it turned out to be quite nice actually At the start, thought the dragons looked intimidating. Somewhere in the middle, I was their best friend already. At the end, when I thought the dragon died, I nearly cried. That’s the problem with movies. They make u feel so engrossed in the movie that u end up feeling so sad for something that was supposedly evil. That’s what happened with the Korean drama too. At the start and the middle of the 100 over episode I was filled with disgust and contempt for the female evildoer. Now at the end of it, when I find out she’s dying of cancer, I feel sorry for her. Even the people who were victims of her evil plans cried over her. Like seriously, we’re not supposed to be sad for her! She committed so many devious crimes and plotted thousands of evil schemes and harmed that poor woman. And now this poor woman is taking care of her and seeing to her every need. Ok enough of movies, lets talk about mystery shopping. This time I was given apple shops and epicenters. Eew. like I have any questions to ask. If it’s a fashion boutique I can pretend I’m buying a dress for a friend. How can I pretend that I’m buying a speaker for a friend. Seriously. Thank goodness dad went with me. He had lots to ask regarding speakers so I just stood aside and observed. Wahaha And to sum it all up, the service at epicenter, SUCKS. Not going to say which branch. But there was this girl that I approached. She was busy chatting with her colleague when I approached her. I asked her to explain how the speakers worked. U see, this particular speaker that I enquired about, had special Bluetooth features. So u can switch on ur Bluetooth on ur ipod touch and play a song. And the speaker would catch it and play that exact song. And the reception is not bad. Abt 5m away still can control. Cool huh. So yup, there I was waiting for her to explain about the Bluetooth features and there she was looking at me like I’ve grown 2 heads and she said “that’s a speaker, it plays sound” rightttt. Who’s the winner of the most knowledgeable salesperson award? oh u. like please, do i look like i'm 5? So I paused for a stunned moment, and then asked “so what is this Bluetooth icon on the speaker for?” I succeeded in stunning her. She looked like a goldfish for a few seconds. Opening and closing her mouth in shock. Then she said she would refer me to her colleague and promptly fled back to chat with her friends. Needless to say, I gave her excruciatingly bad remarks in the report. The other epicenter branch was slightly better. Cute guy. But after I asked him how to work the speakers he said “oh I’m not very sure. Hold on let me ask my friends. They were playing ard with it earlier.” And when I asked for the warranty, he said “er.. I think its 1 yr” WHAT? I didn’t ask u what u thought! How can u be a salesperson if u don’t even know what u’re selling?! Fire him straight away. Cute or not cute that’s ridonkulous. Of course I didn’t put that in the report. Just stated that I expected him to know and that he said he THOUGHT. Emphasis on the word used. Hahaaa I love my job |
|
SOMETIMES IT'S NOT ONLY THE BAD MEMORIES THAT MAKE YOU SAD, BUT ALSO THE BEST ONES WHICH YOU KNOW WILL NOT HAPPEN FOR THE SECOND TIME
♥ I enjoy reading books with fanciful covers;
All things HOT pink & purple;
I go AWW at girlie & cute things; (So sue me)
I adore intriguing movies that keep you at the edge of the seat;
Music keeps me sane;
& I'm cooler than you