|
the beauty of friendship
Monday, March 01, 2010
10:30 PM
the past few days were a struggle for me. JW critiques are lethal. I almost died from it. like see flashbacks of my life kinda died. haha okay maybe that was an exaggeration. all i saw were some reflections of why this had to happen to me. why me! whywhywhywhywhy and i realize everyone has to go though it. somehow knowing others are dying with u makes dying A LOT easier to bear. HAHA so it was comforting to know that twinnie was dying from her thesis. in the end, she didn't do much of it while tripply was there. *stares at u accusingly* so much for dying with me!!! lol. but wells, I wouldn't have gone through it without her! seeing as how I'm quite blur usually esp on yr 4 stuff, its really great to have someone there u can ask and ask and ask and ask without a complaint! so far i mean.. hahaa hopefully she won't end up vommiting blood and abandons me. haha anyways so here's a biggg thank uuuu and a big huuuuuuuuuuuuuuug from me to u! *squeezes u* i'm so glad u're there for me when I need u! and i hope u will continue to be there for me cuz I forsee I will continue to need u! hahaa and I know that I will always be here for ya when u need me! :) i love how we think alike and can "read each other's mind" and say things before the other can say it out i love how we have some similar interests to gossip about and some dissimilar interests to roll eyes about i love how we laugh about the craziest things i love how we drive the others around us insane i love ya twinnie! hahaa thats funny :) |
|
SOMETIMES IT'S NOT ONLY THE BAD MEMORIES THAT MAKE YOU SAD, BUT ALSO THE BEST ONES WHICH YOU KNOW WILL NOT HAPPEN FOR THE SECOND TIME
♥ I enjoy reading books with fanciful covers;
All things HOT pink & purple;
I go AWW at girlie & cute things; (So sue me)
I adore intriguing movies that keep you at the edge of the seat;
Music keeps me sane;
& I'm cooler than you