|
don't mess with me
Sunday, December 13, 2009
2:24 PM
I'm back to blog again! back from the black hole of nothingness. haha the laziness to blog was due to the monotonous activities in my life.. school. project. school. more project. so now that there are more exciting turns, I shall blog about them! so far there is.. okay.. vina's big day! the big day for her bf to bond with her family. hahaha. don't get me wrong, its marvellous of him to do all that bonding! shows that he's putting the effort! going the extra mile to care for you. ahaha. I think I do too much mystery shopping already. going the extra mile. oh gawd. haha anyways, her bdae celebration was held at costa sands. which was utterly confusing to go to since there were 2 coasta sands. 1 was at downtown east, and the other at pasir ris park. after a confusing start though, thank goodness we managed to find our way there and settled down for a game of mahjong while waiting for the rest to arrive. her family's pretty big.. and just as crazy as she is. haha especially her cousins.. "cmon now, photo-taking. those whose names start with A to C please queue up." ... hahaha. the only other people we knew there were fengzhi, lynn, and alicia and their bfs. one whole gang. not that they were too friendly to me. maybe it had something to do with me not inviting them to my bdae party the other time. not that they invited me either wad. so should be fair and square already right! oh wells. I did smile at fengzhi though. and she smiled back. the other 2, well, lets just say they were not as friendly. doesn't really affect my life so no biggie. haha lirong and I were the last 2 of her friends to leave as we settled down for games of mahjong. and there were like glowsticks and alienish sunglasses and bubble bottles for all of us. haha howdy earthlings! it was a fun evening even though we didn't get to spend much time with the bdae girl (thanks to her bf! *grumbles*) haha kidding lahh! cant wait for the xmas dinner to spend time with them again! make sure all of u come k lirong! hehe right, now for mystery shopping. have been really busy going down town and assessing people based on their service lately.. so far, the most atrocious ones have been fcuk raffles, and popular bras basah, so ppl, pls avoid going there at all costs. haha the fcuk raffles one was so terrible the staff only cared about the caucasian couple. and the staff I was assessing just showed me a few items and left me standing there when I asked her for help on the pretext of buying a gift for my aunt while she went off to fold clothes. eventually I had to ask her more questions so I approached her and asked for her name. It was only after I asked for her name that she changed her attitude completely and became so friendly. "Why? cannot find anything for your aunt is it?" oh yes, cant. bye jennifer! you are so deadddd. hahaa. i love my job. speaking of terrible service. I came across one yesterday when I was xmas shopping at taka. My mum bought a $160 bohemian crystal for her good friend and this idiotic cashier nearly dropped it. you know why? cuz he just grabbed the cover and the crystal nearly fell out. Not only that, he scanned the items and the amount we had to pay was $2336.49. !@#@$%^&&*( *$^@$%!@##$@%@$%@$%@$%^$^*^*&(&*(so he rescanned like 3 times more before the price was $195. not trusting him, my mum asked him to use a calculator to check the price. so he took one out and starting pressing pressing. then error. pressing again. then error again. fed up, I told him I'll do it. and i started calculating (expertly) and made sure the price was correct. then, he began putting the items into a plastic bag. and guess what that idiot did. he put the crystal facing down. and the box was not tight! what if it dropped out! ! @##$%^&%&*&*^*(( $%^!@#!#$$%#$^$%^&%^*&%*%&*$^&#%^@#i glared daggers at him. not that it worked anyway. he was too busy laughing with the cashier beside him. and they were too busy being distracted by something amongst the crowd. *continues my glaring* the helper at the cashier counter noticed my glaring and looked uncomfortable enough. I was SO TEMPTED to ask for his name just to scare him. I would like to speak to your supervisor please. and I would like to fire him please. and I would like to make sure he never gets to work as a cashier ever again please. and after I left the counter, I found out that the "distraction" came in the form of Felicia chin. seriously, she's just HUMAN. not some fairy. gawd. I secretly hoped he would be distracted enough to really drop the crystal. that way, I would have sued him and made him pay compensation for my emotional and physical trauma. anyway on a cheerful note, I just received notice that my ethics got approved! yayyy! if they didn't get approved this time round, it would mean that I would have to go do another report and submit and wait a month or 2 before I know whether its approved anot. so basically, its A GOOD THING ITS APPROVED ALREADY! means I can start my experiment soon! yayyyyy! |
|
SOMETIMES IT'S NOT ONLY THE BAD MEMORIES THAT MAKE YOU SAD, BUT ALSO THE BEST ONES WHICH YOU KNOW WILL NOT HAPPEN FOR THE SECOND TIME
♥ I enjoy reading books with fanciful covers;
All things HOT pink & purple;
I go AWW at girlie & cute things; (So sue me)
I adore intriguing movies that keep you at the edge of the seat;
Music keeps me sane;
& I'm cooler than you