« older post. newer post » of jellybeans & hershey kisses <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19508897?origin\x3dhttp://purplefrost.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <body>
back from china..
Tuesday, November 03, 2009 1:17 AM

Realize that I have not been blogging. Special thanks to lirong for reminding me! Whahaa. Anyway have been pretty busy ever since I came back from china.. for the most part of the first wk, I was busy being sick. Apparently I caught the gastric flu while I was in china, and it triggered the day after I came back. The only thing I could think of was how lucky it didn’t trigger when I was over there.. would have spent lots of unhappy times throwing up china’s food. Lol

The gastric flu caused me to throw up and have diarrhoea several times that night. Thank goodness its all over. It was a terrible experience. Now I know how pregnant women feel. Throwing up due to morning sickness is TERRIBLE. Anyways, Jamie had gastric flu while we were in china.. poor thing. But she recovered pretty quickly and invited us over to her house for dinner last sun to thank us for taking care of her while she was unwell over there.. and we had steamboat! Yayy haha..

These are a compilations of the Polaroid photos we took that night.. a bit small eh. haha shall scan and upload the pic that i have another time.. now lazy. haha the theme was to wear chequered shirts or pink shirts for those who didn’t have.. we took like 11 polaroid photos. Haha one for each of us to keep. Nice eh! We should set a theme and hang out one day too. It’ll be nice on photos! Haha

Well, school has started today. As this is now officially my 4th yr of study, we had an orientation to introduce us to the nightmare we would be going through for the rest of the year. And I got hold of news that I was offered honors! Yay! Haha i’m so glad I managed to make it! but that’s not the end yet.. still need to get good grades to get like 1st class honors or 2nd class etc. haiz. Life’s never easy.

So now my classes are like every mon and wed night 7-10pm. And the funny thing is I now have classes every 2 wks and then there’s a break for a wk. and then 2 wks, and then 1 wk break again. According to one of our lecturers, this is for us to recharge our batteries after that tedious 2 wks. Oh no.. this doesn’t bode well at all. Sounds like we’re in for a terrible time. SIGH.

Still have yet to meet up with everybody yet after my trip. Wanted to meet up with danny, xuan and pee to celebrate danny’s bdae but it was so hard to get everyone to fix a date as exams for ntu were coming.. furthermore, what with pee’s dad being hospitalised for knee surgery, we ended up spending time with her at the hospital.. hopefully he’ll get well soon! It was so hard trying to go up to visit her dad though. Now becuz of h1n1, they have tightened security. Up to the point that its ridiculous. Seriously. Before going up we had to register, show our ICS and get a sticker before we’re allowed up. and only 2 ppl are allowed up at 1 go initially. Luckily it was already 6 so the woman at the counter allowed xuan and I to go up to see pee’s dad and her mum. Pee and her sis had to wait downstairs for us to come down and pass them the sticker. That woman at the counter was like “what’s the patient’s name?” I answered “Mr Han”. Whaha how am I supposed to know my friend’s dad’s full name?!! for pete’s sake. Then they asked for their hse address. Thank god I send pee xmas cards and I know the add. *rolls eyes*

Fortunately the surgery went well and her dad seemed in good spirits when we visited him.. get well soon uncle!

All rightey.. that’s about it. shall update more once again next time.. gonna sleep already. Nite all!



Posted by el@!ne.





♥ PROFILE

ELAINE

SOMETIMES IT'S NOT ONLY THE BAD MEMORIES THAT MAKE YOU SAD, BUT ALSO THE BEST ONES WHICH YOU KNOW WILL NOT HAPPEN FOR THE SECOND TIME


EL@!NE
♥ Hello There

whimsical.purpleholic@gmail.com

♥ I enjoy reading books with fanciful covers;
All things HOT pink & purple;
I go AWW at girlie & cute things; (So sue me)
I adore intriguing movies that keep you at the edge of the seat;
Music keeps me sane;
& I'm cooler than you

♥ Tagboard