|
funny animals
Friday, August 07, 2009
12:00 AM
came across some funny pictures just now and thought i should share some laughter with you guys.. hahha
how nice would life be if we lived life so simply? hahaha my favourite is stone gone. oh you mean there's supposed to be a stone? hahhaa time for a dentist check? we have our own personal dentist in town today.. just say aaah and open your mouth widerrr.. and then we have the and lastly, panda teamwork! cmon UPPPP! almost there almost there... UPP! and.. thats it! hope it brightened your day! or night.. or evening.. or whatever. nothing beats having animals to cheer you up eh? i should consider changing my profession and dedicate my life to the SPCA or something. save the animals, save the world. woohoo |
|
SOMETIMES IT'S NOT ONLY THE BAD MEMORIES THAT MAKE YOU SAD, BUT ALSO THE BEST ONES WHICH YOU KNOW WILL NOT HAPPEN FOR THE SECOND TIME
♥ I enjoy reading books with fanciful covers;
All things HOT pink & purple;
I go AWW at girlie & cute things; (So sue me)
I adore intriguing movies that keep you at the edge of the seat;
Music keeps me sane;
& I'm cooler than you