|
life so far..
Friday, March 27, 2009
1:23 AM
As promised, here comes my long awaited post about….. rain and shine! Hahahha. The weather report goes as follows. Not much changes in the weather in the past few months. Basically what you’re getting now is what you have experienced last week and the week before and so on. You get the picture. It only either rains heavily, drizzles, or doesn’t rain at all, with a bloody hot sun beating on everyone’s back. There, end of report. Hahah. Boring lah Singapore weather. If only we had the 4 seasons. I want WINTER. SNOW. Arrgh. Its forever like this huh. Everyone thinking that the grass is greener on the other side. Here we are wishing for 4 seasons and snow, and the people on the other end wishing for weather that’s like us, forever only sun or rain. Apparently snow can be quite troublesome especially for trudging on or driving on. But then again, you get to skip school because of that! Woohoo! How great is that! Over here, the only time we get to skip school is like… never. Okay, enough talk about the weather. What’s new here.. lets see.. basically all i’ve been doing is surviving. That’s all. School can be such a bore. Especially when I have classes on Saturday from 10-5. almost the whole day is gone just like that. And the lecture and tutorial are so incredibly interesting and fun filled that all of us are so looking forward to that long day. Ya right. Haha. imagine getting a lecturer that doesn’t stop talking and goes on and on and on like a machine gun. Only stopping to give you a break between the 3 hour talk. And a blur tutor that makes you do comprehension on journal articles. And the only time he let us off early, he said “if those of you wanna stay on till 5, you can.. if not, you can just leave.” Are you for real? No one answered. Too busy packing their bags and leaving. Haha We seriously have nothing better to do on a Saturday huh. Uggh On a lighter note, I still managed to have lots of fun despite the mundane boring life of mine thanks to Andrew, Sasi, and James. The few guys that just got closer with shaz and me. Without them and the crazy laughter, I’m sure classes would not have been the same. Haha really. We spent like 70% of the class not paying attention and just crapping away. Ok maybe 80%. Hahaha. Oops. Hush hush. Anyway, we went to catch “race to witch mountain” the other day after class. (we actually left like an hour early cuz we couldn’t stand the tutor. But shh. Haha) the movie was not too bad.. I like Dwanye Johnson. But well, the movie’s about aliens. Though funny, it can be a tinge corny. Like how after the girl touches dwanye’s head and he suddenly can hear her thoughts and blah. Pretty weird if you ask me. Oh and I was thinking of getting purple highlights. Maybe just the fringe, though danny claims it’s the same price no matter how much u highlight. Lol. But then I’ve not decided yet since mum’s not really keen on the idea. Argh. Purple! That’d be so so so cool. Haha. we should all get highlights. Lay with yellow. Honest and sanya with green. Oohlala. hahaha So anywho, summary of what has been going on since school started. School. Fun. Assignments. Oh did I mention that I have 7 assignments to finish by the end of april? Simply brilliant huh. Amazing I must say. How I’m even going to finish them, I’m still clueless. Oh well.. I’ll cross the bridge when I come to it. And so.. there’s project meetings with shaz.. that usually starts off with swimming, ramen & sushi, and then the project. Haha. we leave the worst for the last! Lol but then again, the projects we’re doing tog are all right. Pretty fun social stuff. Hee. all righty, that’s about all I have to say for now. Be sure to catch me some time later for more weather reports! I mean, erm, my life updates! Haha |
|
SOMETIMES IT'S NOT ONLY THE BAD MEMORIES THAT MAKE YOU SAD, BUT ALSO THE BEST ONES WHICH YOU KNOW WILL NOT HAPPEN FOR THE SECOND TIME
♥ I enjoy reading books with fanciful covers;
All things HOT pink & purple;
I go AWW at girlie & cute things; (So sue me)
I adore intriguing movies that keep you at the edge of the seat;
Music keeps me sane;
& I'm cooler than you