|
ramblings
Friday, February 13, 2009
12:14 AM
holaaa~ am here to get a new look. a revamp on the old blog. a new beginning for a new yr! whee. haha though its already feb lah of cuz. nice huh. haha but... there's always a but huh there seems to be something wrong with the chatterbox. so bear with me k! i know its hard to not chat with me. oops did i just say that out loud. wahha never mind. anyways, have been slacking my bum off this holidays just bumming around making myself useful at home, helping with the housework (yes i help out!), reading twilight over again, rolling around in front of the tv and spending time with the laptop. heez. the thought of the number of shows that are coming up just makes me wanna run around the room with joy. there's 1) survivor tomorrow in short, other than that, my new addiction is, luckily enough, healthier. lol i sound like an ad. all righty. before i turn this to an essay, i shall end this with an inspirational quote i saw just now. =) |
|
SOMETIMES IT'S NOT ONLY THE BAD MEMORIES THAT MAKE YOU SAD, BUT ALSO THE BEST ONES WHICH YOU KNOW WILL NOT HAPPEN FOR THE SECOND TIME
♥ I enjoy reading books with fanciful covers;
All things HOT pink & purple;
I go AWW at girlie & cute things; (So sue me)
I adore intriguing movies that keep you at the edge of the seat;
Music keeps me sane;
& I'm cooler than you