|
internet probs..
Wednesday, March 26, 2008
3:23 PM
Have had trouble connecting to the internet for the past few days.. which is why I seemed to have disappeared from the surfaces of the earth “Virtually”. Haha. Anyways, life without the internet was like living in stone age. Seriously. There was nothing to do at home other than study, read, do sudoku, do puzzles, play with chelsie, watch tv. In other words, BORING. I was completely cut off from the outside world. Other than the times when I went to macs and used the wireless there. Oh well, before I make this into an essay on why the internet is so important in modern days, I better zipp up and talk about something else. As you already know my activities this past wk, let me elaborate on what I did when I wasn’t at home. Basically, I went for lang classes. Haha. Really. I went for French last mon at sch since it was FREE and shaz and corz were going. Pretty simple to persuade me to go huh. Haha. Anyways, it wasn’t what I expected at all. Firstly there were too many people in the class. And most of them were from either china, or Vietnam. Imagine the kind of chaos as the whole lot of them started making noise DURING the lesson. Wow. Amazing. I felt like I was in some sort of Oh and just yesterday, 25th march, I received a msg.. It was regarding a certain someone’s bdae (cant reveal in case she’s reading my blog. U never knw. Whaha.) anyway, this certain person’s bdae is in june. And the msg was asking us about our thought on the way the celebration was going to be held. Apparently they were going to hold it on 2 days. Right. Whats the date today again may I ask? 26th march. And u ask me about something that’s going to happen 3 months from now. Wow. I can sooo predict whether I would be free to attend on those 2 days. And what if the bdae girl already has plans to make her own perfect bdae party? Then when she gets ard to organize it, u surprise her by saying oh actually u don’t have to plan already. We planned for you something else 3 months ago. Ahem. If I were the bdae girl, I’m not sure whether I’ll be pleased or disappointed that I cant even plan my own party. Oh well, but im sure ppl will overlook that and presume that she would be jumping with delight at the thought that people were SOOO sweet and thoughtful to plan a surprise for her so long ago. and I too am happy for her that she has such great friends. But still, I cant say I’m relieved I had my own party the way I wanted it to be. I mean, seriously, for those that had already planned their birthday parties on their own before, I’m sure they would agree with me that thought tiring, it was a wonderful and fun experience. Exceptions for lazy people of coz. Ha ha.ha. Anyway, I was going to have my exams in june. And they haven’t even released the actual dates yet. I mean, its ONLY MARCH FOR GOODNESS SAKE. Ahem. So ya, if the dates are released in may. I can only confirm in may then. So there. Don’t blame me. But of coz, to be fair. And nice. I would TRY to make it for at least one of those days if I could. Anyways I read something hilarious Neil Humphrey the other day. He was talking about the first time he came to Singapore and got bitten by the mosquitoes. Eew. Haha. Wahahahahahahahahahahahh And there’s something about hornets. He was saying that he saw this sign that stated “do not disturb the orange hornets. They attack if offended.” Wahahahahahha. Omg. That is so lame. But so hilarious at the same time. Hahha. I love him man… am still reading and looking for more funny quotes. Till then! |
|
SOMETIMES IT'S NOT ONLY THE BAD MEMORIES THAT MAKE YOU SAD, BUT ALSO THE BEST ONES WHICH YOU KNOW WILL NOT HAPPEN FOR THE SECOND TIME
♥ I enjoy reading books with fanciful covers;
All things HOT pink & purple;
I go AWW at girlie & cute things; (So sue me)
I adore intriguing movies that keep you at the edge of the seat;
Music keeps me sane;
& I'm cooler than you