|
tis the season to be jolly. falalalala lalalala
Wednesday, November 21, 2007
9:39 PM
i said i would put up pics of my fantabulous xmas tree. so i will. there! hee it looks overloaded huh? haha. wanted PURPLE decos at first but it wont stand out on green. so the closest was blue. i made it up with purple angels. and balls. =) after a while, he got sick of eyeing it. he thought it would move u see. when it didnt, he stopped eyeing it... and went to sleep. hahahahha. xmas is coming. icantwait. can u feel the mood in the air? hahah. the christmasy mood. christmas carols ringing everywhere. i'mlovingit. just one thing short to make it perfect. snow. ahhhhhhhhhhhaha. i'mpracticallynuts. |
|
SOMETIMES IT'S NOT ONLY THE BAD MEMORIES THAT MAKE YOU SAD, BUT ALSO THE BEST ONES WHICH YOU KNOW WILL NOT HAPPEN FOR THE SECOND TIME
♥ I enjoy reading books with fanciful covers;
All things HOT pink & purple;
I go AWW at girlie & cute things; (So sue me)
I adore intriguing movies that keep you at the edge of the seat;
Music keeps me sane;
& I'm cooler than you