|
ratatouille...
Friday, September 14, 2007
8:55 PM
ratatouille was good. cute and touching and funny. kudos to disney pixars.. met up with sandhya, vina and lirong today.. sandhya initially didnt want to go seeing as how emotionally fragile she was having been through a sad ordeal with her bf.. idiotic guy didnt know how to appreciate her. she SO deserves someone better than anyways, we met up and went for lunch at xin wang at cine.. it sure was fun crapping and laughing together again and gossiping about everything and everybody.. hehheh. adds a little spice in your life eh? LOL we took some pics to bookmark this day in the chapter of our lives too. wahahahaaha a failed attempt to capture all of our faces. apparently vina still wasnt ready. HAHA ok ok she was just too erm, OUT to be able to see. haha sanya, me, mary and the owner of rainwood furniture pte ltd. ahhahaahahah the pandas. admist our hectic school schedules, we had fun. marvellous. in fact, we should do this again some time. |
|
SOMETIMES IT'S NOT ONLY THE BAD MEMORIES THAT MAKE YOU SAD, BUT ALSO THE BEST ONES WHICH YOU KNOW WILL NOT HAPPEN FOR THE SECOND TIME
♥ I enjoy reading books with fanciful covers;
All things HOT pink & purple;
I go AWW at girlie & cute things; (So sue me)
I adore intriguing movies that keep you at the edge of the seat;
Music keeps me sane;
& I'm cooler than you