|
names.. haha
Thursday, April 12, 2007
9:47 PM
Irish name: Chole Smith Scandinavian name : Kelda Skylar Preppy name: Marsden Cabot Vail the Second. But most people know you as Bootsy. (omg!) haha this is hilarious.. Celebrity baby name: Bamboo Luna (lmao) Russian name: Luda Tassie Novikov Vampire name: Luna of Macedonia (think i have affinity with the name luna.. sounds like tuna.. hahaha) Pirate name: Lieutenant-Colonel Janie Jalibird (arhaha jalibird! i rather be janie sparrow! lol) Exotic dancer name: Infinity (...) Mexican name: Doña Pasha Italian name: Giuseppina Greco Elf name: Holly Candy Cane Lips (first it was bamboo.. now cane.. sugarcane? lol!) Japanese name: Iva Sato French name: Audrey Giraud Hawaiian name: Palila Iwalani Hippie Chick name: Gardenia (hahahahahahahahaha now i'm a brand of bread!)
haha i just had to put that there.. future's last hope.. wa.. in doing what? saving the world?! haha that should be vina wad.. since she's in the universe! haha anyway, conclusion from all these names? i can be more than just elaine! haha call me holly candy cane lips! rofl.. focl.. lmao.. |
|
SOMETIMES IT'S NOT ONLY THE BAD MEMORIES THAT MAKE YOU SAD, BUT ALSO THE BEST ONES WHICH YOU KNOW WILL NOT HAPPEN FOR THE SECOND TIME
♥ I enjoy reading books with fanciful covers;
All things HOT pink & purple;
I go AWW at girlie & cute things; (So sue me)
I adore intriguing movies that keep you at the edge of the seat;
Music keeps me sane;
& I'm cooler than you