|
tIrEd....
Sunday, February 12, 2006
9:23 PM
a recent something... someone.. somehow.. somewhere.. sparked up long-lost memories..
memories that fill up to one.. two.. and probably three diaries.. all overflowing with thoughts and emotions.. i miss you.. though u don't and neither will u ever do, i still miss you like crazy.. like that song by the Moffatts.. sigh.... the strong, cheerful, energetic, chirpy Elaine seems to be crumbling.. so many worries... about my life.. am i where i should be? my education thats abt to reach a turning point in march.. my family.. where health is the most worrying thing.. my personal life.. am i wrong to miss you? my work.. can i find another job nxt month? my health.. how do i get rid of this persistent cough? sigh... Elaine's tired... |
|
SOMETIMES IT'S NOT ONLY THE BAD MEMORIES THAT MAKE YOU SAD, BUT ALSO THE BEST ONES WHICH YOU KNOW WILL NOT HAPPEN FOR THE SECOND TIME
♥ I enjoy reading books with fanciful covers;
All things HOT pink & purple;
I go AWW at girlie & cute things; (So sue me)
I adore intriguing movies that keep you at the edge of the seat;
Music keeps me sane;
& I'm cooler than you