|
nEoPrInTs...
Friday, February 10, 2006
3:12 PM
had some fun with neoprint cards recently.. realised that we were sick of taking sticker neoprints so... we tried something different.. and here's the result..
this pic of wince and me is simply splendid! simply love it! ha.. at least we could design the card.. take a look at this next one.. oh well, thats danny and me.. man.. this is super lame.. General Winter has come.. what the.. get this clear.. we didnt choose those words.. it came together with the background and the background was the nicest so far.. hmm.. and we couldnt even design it!! dotz...well, my love affair with cards hasnt ended yet.. maybe could drag someone else to take it with me.. hmm.. lets see.. who shall be my next victim? sheena? heh heh.. |
|
SOMETIMES IT'S NOT ONLY THE BAD MEMORIES THAT MAKE YOU SAD, BUT ALSO THE BEST ONES WHICH YOU KNOW WILL NOT HAPPEN FOR THE SECOND TIME
♥ I enjoy reading books with fanciful covers;
All things HOT pink & purple;
I go AWW at girlie & cute things; (So sue me)
I adore intriguing movies that keep you at the edge of the seat;
Music keeps me sane;
& I'm cooler than you